Thursday, September 21, 2006

 

[Tp_Sc] Trip to Jiuzhaigou



My family has just finished a trip to Jiuzhaigou, a world famouse national level nature reserve in the last 13 days.

My two goals before leaving:
1. after quiting my job, here comes the chance for me to take leasure time to trip with my old parents, maybe the last, so long as they can walk, to some really beautiful place.

2, take some time on the self-reflection on my last job and study, and plan for my future.


Conclusions now(But thing always give you supprise, so long as you devote to it. ):

1.For my first goal, many beautiful photoes has been taken, Which I will show you later. And also my parents have a good body excercise for their health.

2.For my next goal, though still not very clear about my future, the main points come out.
A. I must have a full time job to relase my financial problem.
B. The job might cure my nervouse before big pot which has undercuts my promotion for all the time. I should learn to think in crowd, not as a stone, to communicate naturaly and efficietly. low income for three months is tolerable.

3.The third is additional, we get to know more about my country, not only geographically, but also in cultural. The strong contrast from beautiful and dirty.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?