Thursday, October 12, 2006

 

[Fn_Ga] No reward of $

TaskDetailDeadlineResult
Internet Testing Products2006-10-11 14:00 no reward


Today is the last day of my working on Google Answer.

After more than a week's work, I found a terrible mistake I have made, there is no reward for comment. I never even have the right. The signed up user is not automatically become an researcher. Google is strict to choose its researchers, temporarily do not accept additional applications.

Till now I am almost two weeks delay. Needless to say, I was terribly depressed, until I found this
http://www.answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=252469
A real researcher,professional, I have to admit, so much work for only 10$.

But on the other hand, google is impressive, especially after my comparing log analysis tools, and embedding a Google Analytics script into a blog. I felt very surpprised, for the search engine possess the overwhelming market users of more than 60% of all. Plain & fast reaction style, clear and good workflow design, excellent performance, and also the professional researcher team. And you can't imagine how many works behind it. And most important of all, it knows how to control its pace in booming, a very good characteristic of invester's target.

Though no reward, oneday I will come back as my interest.

Tomorrow I will turn to , and start to build my web selling market about financial software.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?