Thursday, December 07, 2006

 

[Wk_News] Slow news reader

There is a line of daily news reading in my schedule. But I feel there is a little problem here. The satisfying reading state should be like a sponge sucking watter actively, but now like a stone. Info. hard to put in.

To change the state,I have the following plan
1. To play chinese boxing in spare time, but my neighbor would see me then. Or do some house-hold, such as cleaning my room, doing some washing, peparing for the next meal, etc.

2. Cancel the day trade, or if not, try to make the practicing legal and low cost. The skill named Day Trade can help me survive in cold economic winter, which brings carlmness and pacience charactor. So how to decrease the cost is coming to schedule now. The following 4 steps should be applied.
1)Prepare the plan the day before, when stock marcket is increasing, I can take 1 or 2 days break, but if decreasing, daytrade until withdraw all the money.
2)reflect only according to the plan.
3)No words about stock except the seasonal report.
4)Only 1 daytrade account is applied.

3. Skim the topic in news reading. Only dig in for more interest, and withdraw immediately after the question is answered.

4.Spend more time on project topic.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?