Thursday, December 14, 2006

 

[Wk_Dm] Action from heart, or no action

Last night the god told me a story in dream, when woke up, it is still clear.So I write it down.

This is a physical lab, I was urged by my classmate to open a utility connectting to a pipe. My brain is empty, I don't know the goal of today's work, and don't know what the utility is for. But I know I ought to make it clear.

'Quick, there is no time!', the classmate shouted, and all the eyes around concentrated on me. So I did what she told me to.

Terrible thing happened, a kind of liquide pumped out of the end , and suddently changed to strong fire, I was stuned. and my friends too. I asked them to hand me a hap, but no one did, they only gave me advice without any real action. I was so swety like an ant on the fire......

The class was over, everybody handed up their paper, except me. The teacher casted me aside. I didn't even finish a small task.

I woke up, almost in tears. In the whole affair who is wrong?
Needless to say, me! For I did the thing not from my heart, only ajust to others. And I deserved the punishment.

Action from heart, or no action.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?